Saturday, May 22, 2010

last week's work



Here are two I did last week. The first one is from an "OOPS" paint out with about 15 people. Bernie's parents had some very gracious neighbors that allowed us to roam between the two properties and paint our hearts out! We had a blast! It was cut a bit short though due to an approaching thunderstorm but it was still an enjoyable time. The part I liked the best about doing this picture was the owners of the barn were watching me the whole time given I was standing by their back porch. The woman who owned the property kept telling her husband look how nice the barn would look if he cleaned it! Ha! It was very full. I just chose to paint the tractor in it. As for the bicyclist, that was done from a photo I had taken a few years back. There were actually three riders in the photo but after the trouble I had with the first I opted out of the next two. That is why the composition is a little off. What was fun about finishing that one is I took it to show a friend and he actually knew where that place was and it is 5 hours away! I guess I did well on the scene itself. As always, thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment