Saturday, May 29, 2010

last few days





Been at the easel the last few days. The first pic is a rework of one I never liked. I changed the tree up and the angles of the picnic table then I added a man walking the path. I like it a lot better in real life than this picture. Some of these seem a blown out. I then tried a 45 minute painting and did the surfer in the morning light. I am very interested in putting people in pictures. It is challenging to get them at the right "line of sight " and proper size. It is very fun though. The next two were what I painted today. I went to the bakery for a cup of coffee this morning and stayed and painted it. Mitchell called while I was there and we got together and went to Miracle Meadows and tried some horses. I need to put a little more effort in the horses. Mine look a bit like cows according to my daughter. Anyway, as always, feel free to comment,
Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment