Saturday, July 6, 2013

Back in the saddle

It has been almost a year since I posted on my blog. Time sure flies. Went through a lot of thoughts about painting. I tried acrylics, then oils, then acrylics again and now back at oils. Most of it ended in frustration. Today was the first day in a LONG time I wanted to paint. I went down the road a piece and asked the property owners if I could stand on their road and paint their barn. This is what the result was. It is a great kick off place to start. Please feel free to comment and critique. I am considering starting to sell on esty just to keep myself in paints. If you see something you like let me know before I post it and save me a few pennies. I am going to wait till they dry before I post on Etsy so if they sell right away I can ship immediately. Thank you for looking and I look forward to hearing from you. One more thing, the gate was an add on because a woman that was visiting said it was important that that was in the picture.....okay???? This is a 6x8 or 6x9, it is on a panel so however they make them:)
 Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment