Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to the beginning


When I first started painting 2 years ago all I did was oil painting. I got very discouraged with how long they took to dry and my lack of ability. After the first year I switched to acrylics. I enjoyed the fast drying but missed the blending ability.... anyway.... I thought I could get more "artsy" with the acrylics. If you have been watching my blog at all you can see it has been hit and miss and miss again! :) Well last night I decided to see if I could get anything half way decent out of the oils again. This is what I came up with. (It's an old movie camera) After I had started I realized I might have been a little zealous and maybe should have tried a cup or a piece of fruit! Any critique is appreciated and helpful, Thanks, Dean

1 comment: